Our campsite in Calabria has large, demarcated and shaded pitches for camping tents equipped with water and electricity.
from the beach
Book your campsite by the sea now !!!
If you want to spend a camping holiday directly by the sea, at Camping International you can find pitches for campers or caravans for your stay in Calabria, and if you want to live even more in nature, we also provide pitches for tents.
Our pitches, all equipped with electricity and water surrounded by hedges to feel even more in contact with the green and immersed in your peace.
Services in the camping
CLICK ON THE ICON FOR DAILY RATES 2023
When entering the premises and by booking with us you accept to fully comply with the following regulations. therefore before deciding if you want to stay, please take careful vision of the price list, hours and internal rules. the management informs you that within our premises all regulations must be followed and consequently whoever does not comply with them, causes damage or disruption, will be invited to leave the accommodation immediately.
Upon arrival, Guests must hand in identity documents of all group members, including children, for registration and completion of the PS form.
- The reception is open from 7.00am to 11.00pm.
- The cash desk is open from 8:30am to 1:00pm and from 5:00pm to 7:30pm, payments are accepted only during scheduled times.
- Quiet time is scheduled from 2.30pm to 4.30pm and from 12.30am to 7.30am, during these breaks is not allowed to enter, exit or circulate within the
premises with any means of tranport; it is also not allowed to play musical instruments, be noisy within outside areas, apartments, caravans and in common
areas. We appeal to guests good sense and respect for others.
- The entrance and exit gate for vehicles will be closed at 12:30am. Please note that after this time it is not allowed to exit the premises with vehicles. If you
know that you need to go out, please organize yourself accordingly. Guests returning after 12:30am will need to leave their vehicles outside the campsite to avoid disturbing others.
- The maximum speed allowed inside the campsite is 10 km/h, car traffic is allowed from 8.30am to 12.30pm and from 4.30pm to 8.00pm; after this time cars must be left outside the premises, to avoid dust and discomfort to other campers.
- Admission to visitors is allowed from 10:00am to 9:00pm, they need to provide a valid identification document to reception, leave their car or other vehicles outside the campsite and pay the daily rate. It is at management’s discretion to stop visitors from entering the premises. Commuters who occasionally reach their families, will have to pay for their stay from the time they come in up until exit time, which is scheduled for 8:00pm, otherwise the cost for the whole day, will be charged.
- The market is open from 8:00am to 1:00pm and from 4:30pm to 8:00pm. Timetables may change at management discretion.
- The bar is open from 7.30am to 12.00am. Timetables may change at management discretion.
- Pitches and accommodations will be assigned by the staff at the reception, all changes, as long as they are possible, must be authorized. IT IS FORBIDDEN for
any kind of vehicle to occupy free pitches; to rent caravans parked by guests within the campsite; to replace equipment during their stay.
- Accommodation must be vacated by 10:00am and pitches by 12.00pm on the day of departure, otherwise the cost of the whole day will be charged.
- Pitches are the space used by tents, caravans and campers; all equipment placed within these spaces must be arranged so as not to bother other guests,
otherwise the management is entitled to remove it.
- It is compulsory to keep your pitch-apartment-caravan clean and tidy throughout your stay, as sign of respect for all guests and for the holiday village itself.
The Management invites all Guests to respect general waste and recycling collection timetables as indicated. In this regard, the Management reserves the
right to charge the sum of € 30.00 as a cleaning fee for the pitch, for those who will not respect this rule and contribute to the wellbeing of the community.
- If Management discovers that the number of people occupying an accommodation or pitch is greater than the one declared at the moment of booking, a doubled daily rate will be applied for each non-declared person from the day of arrival as well as the entire family will be immediately removed from the
- Children must always be accompanied when using various equipment and toilets. Parents are directly responsible for their children. Guests under the age of 18 are only allowed to stay in the hotel if accompanied by an adult.
- It is absolutely FORBIDDEN to light up fires. The use of grills is only allowed during those weather conditions that do not represent danger, and at campers own risk.
- It is absolutely FORBIDDEN to wash clothes or dishes in places other than those intended for such use. IT IS FORBIDDEN the use of any type of washing machine belonging to campers. Please note that coin operated washing machines are available within the premises.
- The opening time of toilets in different areas, takes place according to guests presence in those specific areas, as well as their closure at the end of the season. Some toilets are equipped with bathroom for disabled and a chemical toilet. Please leave the sanitary facilities in as good a condition as you would like to find them. IT IS FORBIDDEN to throw objects in the toilets.
- The electrical system can be controlled at all times by the management personnel, therefore each camper must be equipped with a waterproof three-core cable connector, while guests with caravans must have a plate displaying their name on connected cables, otherwise they will be disconnected.
- The supply of current is allowed for the use of the standard electrical equipment of the caravan or camper, above this absorption limit or in the presence of malfunctioning of the equipment of the Mr. Guests, the connection is automatically disconnected, therefore please check the efficiency of your equipment. The use of additional non-standard appliances must be reported and authorized by the management with a further charge of the daily rate, in the event that our checks reveal appliances that are not reported, the increased rate of € 5.00 will be applied from the day of arrival. Please note that in the event of bad weather, as a precautionary measure, the electricity supply will be suspended in order to avoid possible damage. Guests are obliged to switch off the electricity in case of absence for short periods otherwise our staff will deactivate it.
- Only one fridge/freezer per pitch is allowed, otherwise a daily surcharge of €3.00 must be paid for each extra fridge.
- The management does not assume responsibility for acts of vandalism, loss and damage to cars and property, therefore guests are required to keep their belonging safe. Guests are responsible for their own actions, therefore the Management is not responsible for injuries or damage to people or properties
resulting from improper use of equipment and/or natural disasters.
- Guests are responsible for any damage or fire caused by them towards the campsite and third parties, therefore they are required to pay compensation for
any damage caused. The Management or those entitled under it, are exempt of any responsibility.
- IT IS FORBIDDEN to tamper with electrical or water systems, those responsible will be required to pay for the damage caused.
- IT IS FORBIDDEN to pour hot liquids and any other kind of liquids on the ground as well as installing trays under the water points of each pitch, otherwise we
would be forced to remove the tap. IT IS FORBIDDEN to introduce any type of weapon and other offensive objects into the premises; to expose banners, posters or other material that could offend others. Guests are asked to report any movement or disturbance to the Management. The Management has the right to remove from the camp anyone who is responsible for disturbance, acts of vandalism, harassment or violation of these regulations.
- IT IS FORBIDDEN to circulate with bicycles and motorcycles within the premises.
- Objects found in the campsite must be handed over to the management in order to be returned to the rightful owner.
- Dog access is allowed with a muzzle and a leash; it is absolutely forbidden to leave dogs free with or without a muzzle. The use of bags for collection of animal
excrements is compulsory.
- The Court of Paola will be dealing with all type of disputes.